After a busy three day weekend, I managed to make $500 for the first time ever! No magic spells or secret sauce.
This was my Poshmark strategy:
• focus on an item you enjoy reselling
• check out the market and do your research. Check out blogs, or any trending sites and see what’s hot in style and what is selling well. 🔥
• get out there in the wild and find that item or something similar, but still on trend and selling well. Make sure you want to make 3-4x for the item you are purchasing to resell.
• check comps! check comps! check comps! 💰 check out items that sold and also click on ‘just in’ so you know when it was sold last and/or how fast your hot cakes are selling for.
• take great photographs
• give the item a proper title for top rank visibility! 👀 👀
• give detail descriptions
• have a competitive reselling price- make sure you have room to negotiate and still come out in the positive.
• offer 10% off and discounted shipping to buyers that like your item.
• make the sale! Pack em and ship em!
Hope you find some value in this blog. These are just SOME of many strategies out there, but discretion: this is what has worked for me over the past month since I changed my strategy.
Let me know if you have any awesome strategies you would like to share. Feel free to DM me on Instagram.